2013-11-13

Winter, she comes


My week was very chilled out due to the weather being pretty soggy.


The more I am learning about Germany and its culture, language and all the other little differences the more eager I am to increase my German skills.

On Monday we had regular classes then I went to Matt's house. We got there at around lunch time, ready to go relax and eat lunch. We just relaxed until Georg came home then he took us for a walk and we saw some sights near his house and then quickly made our way back due to Winter kicking in.

On Friday after school, Kathi, Steffi, Franz and myself went to Munich.We travelled to Munich by train and we arrived right under the Marien Platz which is a big square for shopping in Munich and there is everything you could possibly want.

At around 7:00pm we caught a train to a small village near Tutzing, the name alludes me but we were picked up by Kathi's Dad and we continued on to her house from there.  Kathi's Dad owns a stable where people leave their horses and then they pay him rent.

Saturday I helped clean the stables which was interesting, learning what goes into taking care of horses and how to act around them. We then went back up to their house, ate breakfast and they showed me some nice views around Oberhof.

Sunday was an early start.  We cleaned the horse stable and then Kathi's Mum came and picked Franzi, Kathi and I up and brought Matt along with us to the Bavarian Filmstudios.  This was amazing.  We watched some of the cartoon skits and films by Michael Herbig. The small percentage of his jokes that I understood made me crack up laughing.


This was an amazing week and the amount of German I have learnt is really coming out in the way I can speak to people and joke around in German.

Till next week

Josh

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen