2013-11-21

G'day Zurich




G'day everyone all is well here in Deutschland. I am having an amazing time.  This week was really a break through with not only my speaking skills but with the way I interpret German. I am finding it hard to speak English.  The first thing I say is German and I find it is so good.

On Friday night straight after school Kathi, Matt and I went by bus to Holzhausen where we had lunch and then we began our drive to Zurich which was great to see some sights along the way and also to catch up on some sleep.  We arrived at Kristina's (a friend of Kathi's mum) house and we get unpacked and retired after some dinner.

Saturday was when the real sight-seeing began.  We started the day by driving from the little village of Aesch where Kristina lives to the central part of Zurich where we could see some very historical buildings and there was an amazing lake named Falsenegg we walked around a part of it and looked at all the little differences to Germany. Going into every shop we could see why this part of the city had such nice cars -everything was extremely expensive.

Sunday was a day to say goodbye to everyone and before we left we played some table tennis and basketball at the local primary school in Aesch. We left from Aesch at around 2pm and arriving home at around 7pm.  We had a really relaxed night and got ready for school the next day.

I can see us having a very action packed week next week after us having such a relaxed time this week.

3 weeks left...

Bis Sonntag



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen