2013-10-22

Second week


Well this week was amazing I have already nearly crossed everything of my list already after just 2 weeks but im sure there is so many more things for me to do here.

Where should is start well maybe at the start. On Sunday my host family took me to Bauerngolf which is I think one of the most ingenius things every invented . Its the same principles as minigolf but on a much bigger scale using soccer balls and shoe sticks which you use to hit the ball into the hole but around, over, under and through obstacles like tires wagons and pipes in the end i was beaten severly at this game by everyone. 


On Tuesday we went to school by bike the way to school is awesome hills and mountains evrywhere you looki its astonishing.We had all our normal classes and then continued on back to Holzhausen where we had lunch and got ready for Bavarian dance it is an amzing event every tuesday and we only watch but before we leave i hope i can do a basic dance to bring home with me.


The Wirtschaftsschule Alpenland (our sisterschool) is a buisness orientated school and every Thursday from 10:35- 12:55 they have Üfa (Übungsfirmenarbeit) which is firms training so order stock and selling all the things you would usually do in a buisness firm but with other practice firms across Germany. I really enjoyed this class not only because it was differnt but because we don´t have anything like it in Australia.

Friday well Friday simply awesome we had school and afterwards I went to practice my bass guitar with the band and some new mates and it took some persistence but I finally managed to understand what they were talking about and what they wanted me to play.

After band practice me and some friends boarded the train to meet up with Georg, Kathi and Matt and some others. We then had a cofee then set out to Lukas´ house. We waited there for Flo then we caught the night bus to the Rosenheim Ice hockey rink to watch the Rosenheim Starbulls vs Dresden Eislöwen (Ice Lions) this was an enourmous match because Dresden always win and it was unfortunately the same outcome but during the game we went and stood in the Rosenheim fans area and I learnt all the chants and songs to sing most inapropiate but the others I could understand which was pretty cool.

Saturday sleeping at Georgs after the Ice Hockey we got up at 7:00am and got ready ate breakfast and at 9:00am we caught the train from Rosenheim and started our little adventure to Salzburg in Austria. We arived in Salzburg at around 10:30 and we went to the Info kiosk.I was under the impression that Austrain was a whole different language but its just a dialect. We immidiately went to the old city and saw some old buildings and street preformers but we exit a shop and i read the side of this building `Mozarts Geburtstaghaus' and I was astonished by it i went straight inside of course and looked at the whole mueseum dedicated to this musical genius.




 
To conclued our day we went for a wander around the old city and then I look up the cliff side and I see the biggest gnarliest castle I have ever seen. We went inside and it was a mueseum on all the old rulers of Austria , wars, and everything else about austria. Then it was about 5pm and we rode the train back to Rosenheim and from there home.

But Sunday was just amazing my host family took me to the Apfel Fest a gigantic festival 20 minutes down the road dedicated top apples, apple juice and anything else that can be made from apples.
the amount of apples I tried was uncalculable so ill just say I had alot.

This was the highlights of my 2nd week here in Deutschland.
 Till next week,
 Servus Josh



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen